BrainBox AI is a fast-paced, fun, engaging place to work – and we’re growing at a rate of knots, which means we’re always looking to hire more talented, creative minds. Our selection process is fair and detailed. That’s because we take care to pick people who we’re confident will be suited to our unique, vibrant, close-knit team.
If you’re interested in working with us, take a look at our careers page. Once you’ve spotted your dream job and you’ve sent us your CV, we’ll contact you to set up a meeting*. Depending on the number of applicants, you might go through 2 or 3 rounds of interviews and, if the position you apply for requires it, we might present you with some coding challenges or case studies. This is your opportunity to showcase the unique skills you can bring to our team.
What we look for in our interviews varies by department, but there are some things that remain consistently important to us across the board. These are:
- Values. At BrainBox AI, we have a very clear goal: to reduce harmful emissions caused by commercial buildings. Possessing a purpose that benefits society as a whole provides us with motivation and gives meaning to the work we do every day. This is why we look for candidates who reflect our values and care about making a difference in the world.
- Collaboration. Working as a team both within and across departments is key to our holistic approach to our work. We believe that sharing knowledge and remaining open to ideas helps us grow as individuals and as a company, so hiring teammates with diverse skill sets and the willingness to learn and collaborate for the benefit of the team (and the company as a whole) is at the top of our list of colleague must-haves.
- Problem solving skills. Things don’t always go according to plan. In fact, in some of our departments, solving problems is a large part of the job description. Being able to analyze issues from various angles and coming up with workable solutions is a skill we value highly at BrainBox AI.
- Curiosity and creativity. We look for curious, inventive people who aren’t afraid to ask questions. We believe curiosity is important to both our personal and professional growth. It increases our productivity and enhances the creativity and perspective of our work, allowing us to think outside the box. That’s why we look for teammates who display a genuine interest in challenging their own perspectives by gaining someone else’s.
- Adaptability. BrainBox AI is growing rapidly, making it an exciting place to work. Because things change quickly here, having the flexibility to adapt and deliver under deadlines without sacrificing the quality of your work shows us that you’re resourceful, analytical, and cool under pressure. These competencies will give you a big leg up in your interviews with us.
These are just a few of the qualities we look for in our potential new teammates. If you believe you fit the bill, you can check out our available positions on our careers page and LinkedIn account. Of course, if you think you have some exceptional expertise we could benefit from, go ahead and send us your resumé anyway at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing your CV in our inbox!
-The BrainBox AI team.